May 12, 2009

All About Ahmadjoe

1. Who was the last person you talked to?
> My mom... (tnya nape kunci rumah sedangkan aku blum balik umah lagi.. hehe..)

2. Who is someone that can always make you laugh?
> All of my fren...

3. What were you doing at 10am this morning?
> Sleepingzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

4. What were you doing an hour ago?
> Chatting and updated my blog

5. Do you plan on moving within the next year?
> Maybe...

6. Are you wearing anything on your feet?
> Footwear by Dr.Cardin

7. What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?
> Digital camera by NIKON

8. Do you remember your dreams?
> Always...

9. Where did your last hug take place?
> Never give my hug to somebody...

10. Have you been to a baby shower?
> Not sure...

11. What cell phone company do you use?
> NOKIA.. connecting people

12. What color is your hair brush?
> Blue

13. Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
> I don't... just sleep with my blankett

14. What is the last movie you watched?
> X ingat...

15. What movie do you think everyone should watch?
> Talentime by Yasmin Ahmad

16. Do you have your future children's names picked out?
> I don't..

17. What color is your mailbox?
> I don't have a mailbox..

18. Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
> I do..

19. Are you taller than your mom?
> I guess...

20. Do any of your close friends have kids?
> Don't... All of them still young,, hehe

21. Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now?
> I don't care...

22. What is the closest red object to you?
> My shirt...

23. Do you play games on your cell phone?
> When i'm bored

24. What are your plans for this weekend?
> Want to go to Pantai Merang dgn someone special.. hehe

25. Do you lose your keys often?
> Sometimes...

26. How many keys are on your keychain?
> 2..

27. Do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
> Absolutely when i see Polis Trafik.. hehe

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;